TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Aeroversity is owned by Aeroversity (Pty) Ltd, and hosts a website under the domain aeroversity.co.za.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
Aeroversity is a business in the online education/eLearning industry that sells subscriptions to a question bank and mock exam platform for pilots and student pilots.
Subscription service delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and subscription service delivery confirmed by way of a confirmation email containing log in details for the eLearning platform.
Aeroversity shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Due to the digital nature of our products, no refunds or returns are permitted. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance with a purchase error.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Aeroversity via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Aeroversity separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Aeroversity takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Aeroversity chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature. Postal Address: 44 Hills and Dales, Laezonia, 1026.
Aeroversity may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Aeroversity offers subscriptions to an online question bank for pilots to prepare for their exams.
- Please note that Aeroversity is not an officially recognized pilot school and that Aeroversity is merely a platform that assists pilots in preparing for their exams.
- Users and advertisers are advised to seek out independent professional advice in respect of any transaction which they may contemplate entering into as a result of the use of this site.
- The information that might be provided on this website from time to time is for general guidance only, and is to be used at the user’s/advertiser’s own risk.
- Users and advertisers acknowledge that the site owner takes no responsibility for any transactions entered into as a result of use of this site.
- The site owner, its officers, employees, suppliers, affiliates and ISP’s is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economical, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site.
- This site will permit you to link too many other websites, that may or may not be affiliated with this site, and that may have terms that differ from, or contain terms in addition to, the terms specified here. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- This site is provided as available, and as it appears, the site owner makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to the correctness of the site or the information contained in it.
- In Particular Aeroversity does not warrant that: The site will be accessible and operative on a 24-hour- per-day, 7 day-per week basis; and that any downloads or application accessed through the site is free of viruses, Trojans, or other harmful applications or mechanisms.
- Aeroversity retains the right to deny access to anyone at its discretion for any reason, including for violation of these terms and conditions.
- This site is owned by Aeroversity (Pty) Ltd and the user acknowledges that Aeroversity (Pty) Ltd or its licencors are the proprietors of all intellectual property subsisting in pertaining to or used on this site, including, without limitation, copyright, trade marks, patents, inventions, goodwill and trade secrets.
- You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another website any of the content or other materials on this site without prior written consent of Aeroversity.
Advertisers/users special notices
- By registering as a user on this site you warrant that the details you provide on registration are true and accurate.
- It is your responsibility to promptly update any changes to your account details. You must create a password when you register and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. You shall take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access to your account via any computer or other device that you use to access your account. If you believe someone has, without authorization, accessed an account that you created on this site, please contact us immediately.
- Aeroversity accepts responsibility, subject to these terms and conditions, for all direct aspects of transactions relating directly to the sale of subscriptions on this site.
- When you register your account on this site you may be given the opportunity to opt-in to receive marketing emails from us, our group companies or third parties, you may opt-out out any time. From time to time, we may need to send you service emails relating to your accounts, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Any payments made to Aeroversity will be subject to the payment terms as per the contract with Aeroversity.
- The site owner may, in its sole discretion, amend any pricing and rates set out on this site.
- Aeroversity may cede or assign any of its rights or obligations or sub-contract any of its obligations in terms of any agreement with a user without requiring the prior consent of the user.
- The user may not cede or assign any of its rights or obligations in terms of this agreement without Aeroversity’s prior written consent.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aeroversity, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the site by you or your account. Aeroversity reserves the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under these terms and conditions. In such event, you shall provide Aeroversity with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Aeroversity.
- Aeroversity may terminate or suspend these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Aeroversity will have the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any conduct by you which Aeroversity, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- No users/advertiser may link any page on the site without Aeroversity’s prior written consent.
- Advertisers or other third parties must ensure that none of the information or advertisements provided by it to Aeroversity includes any content that is false, misleading or incorrect; may be considered abusive or offensive; infringes the intellectual property rights of any third person; or infringes the privacy and protection of personal information rights of any third person; comply with all applicable legislation, laws and regulations in regard to the conduct of its business and the placement of advertisements on this site.
- All users undertake to keep confidential all information, whether written or oral, concerning the business and affairs of Aeroversity including any agreements regarding Aeroversity entered into by them and of each other, whether obtained from each other or any other third party; further not to disclose the information to any person other than its employees, agents and/or consultants involved in the implementation of any transaction with Aeroversity or between each other, without that party’s prior written consent ( the provisions of this clause do not apply to any information which is publicly available).
This website is run by Aeroversity Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as
Aeroversity and with registration number 2018/365622/07.
Aeroversity contact details
Email: [email protected]