TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Aeroversity is owned by Aeroversity (Pty) Ltd, and hosts a website under the domain aeroversity.co.za.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
Aeroversity is a business in the online education/eLearning industry that sells subscriptions to a question bank and mock exam platform for pilots and student pilots.
Subscription service delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and subscription service delivery confirmed by way of a confirmation email containing log in details for the eLearning platform.
Aeroversity shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
This Refund Policy (“Policy”) outlines the terms and conditions regarding refunds for digital subscriptions provided by Aeroversity. By purchasing and using our digital subscriptions, you agree to abide by this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully before making a purchase.
1. Refund Disclaimer
a. Due to the online or digital nature of our subscriptions and the immediate access granted upon purchase, Aeroversity does not offer refunds for subscription fees once they have been paid.
b. Refunds will not be provided for any partially used subscription periods.
2. Exceptional Circumstances
a. Aeroversity may consider refund requests in exceptional circumstances, such as:
– Billing errors made by Aeroversity.
– A duplicate transaction.
b. Refund requests based on exceptional circumstances must be submitted in writing to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the subscription purchase.
3. No Refunds for Subscription Changes
a. Changes made to subscription plans or features during the subscription period do not entitle users to a refund.
4. Chargebacks and Disputes
a. Initiating a chargeback or payment dispute without first contacting Aeroversity and attempting to resolve the issue may result in the immediate termination of access to our services and legal action.
5. Contact Us
a. If you believe that you qualify for a refund under exceptional circumstances as described in Section 2, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]. Include detailed information about your situation and reasons for the refund request.
By purchasing and using our digital subscriptions, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by this Refund Policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team before making a purchase.
Aeroversity reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time without prior notice.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Aeroversity via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Aeroversity separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Aeroversity takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Aeroversity chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature. Postal Address: 44 Hills and Dales, Laezonia, 1026.
Aeroversity may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Aeroversity offers subscriptions to an online question bank for pilots to prepare for their exams.
- Please note that Aeroversity is not an officially recognized pilot school and that Aeroversity is merely a platform that assists pilots in preparing for their exams.
- Users and advertisers are advised to seek out independent professional advice in respect of any transaction which they may contemplate entering into as a result of the use of this site.
- The information that might be provided on this website from time to time is for general guidance only, and is to be used at the user’s/advertiser’s own risk.
- Users and advertisers acknowledge that the site owner takes no responsibility for any transactions entered into as a result of use of this site.
- The site owner, its officers, employees, suppliers, affiliates and ISP’s is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economical, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site.
- This site will permit you to link to many other websites, that may or may not be affiliated with this site, and that may have terms that differ from, or contain terms in addition to, the terms specified here. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- This site is provided as available, and as it appears, the site owner makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to the correctness of the site or the information contained in it.
- In Particular Aeroversity does not warrant that: The site will be accessible and operative on a 24-hour- per-day, 7 day-per week basis; and that any downloads or application accessed through the site is free of viruses, Trojans, or other harmful applications or mechanisms.
- Aeroversity retains the right to deny access to anyone at its discretion for any reason, including for violation of these terms and conditions.
- This site is owned by Aeroversity (Pty) Ltd and the user acknowledges that Aeroversity (Pty) Ltd or its licencors are the proprietors of all intellectual property subsisting in pertaining to or used on this site, including, without limitation, copyright, trade marks, patents, inventions, goodwill and trade secrets.
- You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another website any of the content or other materials on this site without prior written consent of Aeroversity.
Advertisers/users special notices
- By registering as a user on this site you warrant that the details you provide on registration are true and accurate.
- It is your responsibility to promptly update any changes to your account details. You must create a password when you register and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. You shall take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access to your account via any computer or other device that you use to access your account. If you believe someone has, without authorization, accessed an account that you created on this site, please contact us immediately.
- Aeroversity accepts responsibility, subject to these terms and conditions, for all direct aspects of transactions relating directly to the sale of subscriptions on this site.
- When you register your account on this site you may be given the opportunity to opt-in to receive marketing emails from us, our group companies or third parties, you may opt-out out any time. From time to time, we may need to send you service emails relating to your accounts, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Any payments made to Aeroversity will be subject to the payment terms as per the contract with Aeroversity.
- The site owner may, in its sole discretion, amend any pricing and rates set out on this site.
- Aeroversity may cede or assign any of its rights or obligations or sub-contract any of its obligations in terms of any agreement with a user without requiring the prior consent of the user.
- The user may not cede or assign any of its rights or obligations in terms of this agreement without Aeroversity’s prior written consent.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aeroversity, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the site by you or your account. Aeroversity reserves the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under these terms and conditions. In such event, you shall provide Aeroversity with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Aeroversity.
- Aeroversity may terminate or suspend these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Aeroversity will have the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any conduct by you which Aeroversity, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- No users/advertiser may link any page on the site without Aeroversity’s prior written consent.
- Advertisers or other third parties must ensure that none of the information or advertisements provided by it to Aeroversity includes any content that is false, misleading or incorrect; may be considered abusive or offensive; infringes the intellectual property rights of any third person; or infringes the privacy and protection of personal information rights of any third person; comply with all applicable legislation, laws and regulations in regard to the conduct of its business and the placement of advertisements on this site.
- All users undertake to keep confidential all information, whether written or oral, concerning the business and affairs of Aeroversity including any agreements regarding Aeroversity entered into by them and of each other, whether obtained from each other or any other third party; further not to disclose the information to any person other than its employees, agents and/or consultants involved in the implementation of any transaction with Aeroversity or between each other, without that party’s prior written consent ( the provisions of this clause do not apply to any information which is publicly available).
Fair Use Policy
This Fair Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines the terms and conditions governing the use of aeroversity.co.za and its subdomains (“the Website”) and its services. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to abide by this Policy. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time.
2. User Responsibilities
a. Responsible Use:
Users are expected to use Aeroversity’s services responsibly, ethically, and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
b. Ethical Conduct:
Users should refrain from engaging in any activities that could harm or disrupt Aeroversity’s services, other users, or any associated systems or networks.
Users are required to comply with all policies, terms of service, and guidelines set forth by Aeroversity while using our services.
3. Changes to the Policy
a. Policy Updates:
Aeroversity reserves the right to update or modify this Fair Use Policy at any time without prior notice.
b. Review Responsibility:
Users are responsible for periodically reviewing this Policy to stay informed of any changes or updates. Continued use of our services after changes are made constitutes acceptance of the updated Policy.
4. Termination of Access
a. Termination Rights:
Aeroversity reserves the right to terminate or restrict a user’s access to our services under the following conditions:
– Violation of this Fair Use Policy.
– Engagement in prohibited activities.
– Actions that compromise the security, integrity, or availability of our services.
– Any behavior that disrupts other users or our operations.
– Any unlawful activities.
Additionally, Aeroversity may, at its discretion, terminate a student’s subscription if deemed necessary for the integrity of our services or the welfare of other users.
5. User Acknowledgment
a. Acknowledgment of Understanding:
By accessing or using Aeroversity’s services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by this Fair Use Policy.
b. Binding Agreement:
This Policy constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Aeroversity. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our services.
6. Prohibited Activities
The following activities are strictly prohibited:
a. Abuse of Free Trials:
Exploiting free trials or promotions, including attempting to gain multiple free subscriptions or benefits by using false information, deceptive tactics, or repetitive claims.
b. Misuse of Feedback:
Providing false or misleading feedback, reporting fictitious issues, or attempting to manipulate our systems for personal gain.
c. Unauthorized Access:
Attempting to access, tamper with, or compromise our systems, databases, or any part of our infrastructure without proper authorization.
d. Excessive Support Requests:
Submitting an excessive number of support requests that are unnecessary or unrelated to our services is prohibited and may result in account suspension or limitations on access to our support services.
e. Piracy and Copyright Infringement:
Users are strictly prohibited from engaging in piracy or copyright infringement of any content provided by Aeroversity. Any such activities will result in account termination and potential legal action.
f. Non-Pilot Exam Use:
Aeroversity’s services are intended for the preparation of pilot exams only. Use of our services for any other purpose is prohibited.
7. Sharing of Subscriptions
a. No Sharing:
Sharing, selling, or distributing access to subscriptions or content provided by Aeroversity to other individuals or entities is strictly prohibited.
b. Account Responsibility:
Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information, including login credentials. Any unauthorized sharing or use of accounts may result in immediate suspension or termination.
c. Legal Consequences:
Violation of this clause may result in legal action and account suspension or termination at Aeroversity’s discretion.
8. Device Linkage Restriction
a. Single Device Usage:
Users are permitted to link and use the Aeroversity mobile app on only one device at a time with their account. Multiple device linkages for a single account are strictly prohibited.
Aeroversity may employ technical measures to enforce this restriction. Attempting to circumvent this limitation by any means is a violation of this policy.
This restriction is in place to prevent the sharing of subscriptions and maintain the integrity of our services.
9. Availability of Explanations
a. Explanation Discretion:
Aeroversity may choose to provide explanations for certain questions and exercises at its sole discretion. However, Aeroversity is not obligated to provide explanations for every question, nor is it obligated to fulfill individual explanations requested by users.
b. Provided Explanations:
Explanations that are provided by Aeroversity are done voluntarily and as a benefit to users. They are intended to aid in understanding and learning, but their availability may vary and should not be relied upon as a guarantee.
c. Alternative Resources:
Users are encouraged to explore alternative resources and study materials to enhance their understanding of the content beyond what is provided by Aeroversity.
i. Official Study Materials:
Aeroversity encourages responsible pilot training. Users are advised to utilize the recommended study materials provided by the South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) for their relevant exams.
ii. Manuals Over Question Banks:
It is vital for responsible pilots to prioritize using official manuals and course materials over shortcutting exams by relying solely on question banks. A comprehensive understanding of the subject matter is crucial for safe and competent piloting.
10. Consequences of Violation
a. Account Suspension:
Violation of this Policy may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account without notice and without refund.
b. Legal Action:
We reserve the right to pursue legal action for any unauthorized use, abuse, or fraudulent activity that results in financial loss or harm to Aeroversity.
11. Reporting Misuse
Users are encouraged to report any misuse or violations of this Policy by contacting our support team at [email protected]. We appreciate your help in maintaining the integrity of our services.
a. No Warranty:
Aeroversity provides the Website and its services “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
b. Limitation of Liability:
Aeroversity shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising from your use of the Website or its services.
13. Governing Law
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of South Africa. Any disputes arising from this Policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in South Africa.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Fair Use Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
By using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by this Fair Use Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our services.
Student Contribution Program
Our program encourages students to actively contribute to the improvement of our question database and recognizes their valuable input. To maintain the integrity and fairness of this program, we have established the following terms and conditions:
1. Valid Contributions
To be eligible for a one-week free subscription, students must submit:
- Questions that are not already in our database. Duplicate or identical questions will not qualify.
- Feedback requested by Aeroversity as specified on selected questions.
- Spelling errors in relevant questions. Students should provide clear and accurate information, including the spelling error itself and a detailed description of the issue.
c. Coaching Report:
When submitting new questions or feedback, Aeroversity reserves the right to request the corresponding coaching report at its discretion. This assists us in evaluating the feedback’s accuracy and pertinence.
2. Integrity of Contributions
a. Integrity of Intent:
Students are expected to submit contributions with the genuine intent of improving our question database and assisting fellow learners. Any misuse of the program, such as submitting contributions solely to obtain free subscription weeks, is strictly prohibited and goes against the spirit of this initiative.
3. Program Rewards
a. Reward Discretion:
Aeroversity reserves the right to review and verify all submissions for eligibility. Rewards will be provided at the sole discretion of Aeroversity and are subject to validation.
b. Suspension of Rewards:
If a student is found to be abusing the program by making invalid or false submissions or attempting to exploit it, Aeroversity may suspend their participation in the program and revoke any rewards granted.
4. Reporting Abuse
a. Reporting Invalid Submissions:
If you suspect that a student is intentionally submitting invalid contributions to exploit the program, please report it to our support team at [email protected].
We appreciate the valuable contributions of our students and strive to maintain a program that rewards genuine efforts to improve our question database. By participating in this program, students acknowledge and agree to adhere to these terms and conditions, including the prohibition of misuse for personal gain.
Aeroversity reserves the right to modify these program terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
This website is run by Aeroversity Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as Aeroversity and with registration number 2018/365622/07